Majestic Marcel Hirscher won his second gold medal of the Pyeongchang Games after leaving a field of rivals trailing in his wake with another technic read more
Discuss | Trackback | Tell a friend
Star shuttler H S Prannoy has credited top women shuttlers P V Sindhu and Saina Nehwal for the positive change in mindset of other players while faci read more
Discuss | Trackback | Tell a friend
Kamal Haasan said he is embarking on an important journey of his life and before that he would like to meet the people he likes. read more
Discuss | Trackback | Tell a friend
Planning your 2018 vacation and starting to think about just going back to that place you went last year with the OK-ish beach and the mediocre cockt read more
Discuss | Trackback | Tell a friend
The I-T department yesterday attached nine bank accounts of Gitanjali Gems, its promoter Mehul Choksi and others in connection with a tax evasion pro read more
Discuss | Trackback | Tell a friend
The first machine was installed at Indore Airport last October and since then several airports have got these machines. read more
Discuss | Trackback | Tell a friend
Modi will deliver inaugurate the summit through a video conference, which will have the who's who of the global IT industry in attendance, according read more
Discuss | Trackback | Tell a friend
The LinkedIn profile of a girl named Pushpa (name changed) from Bengaluru describes her as a call girl offering a variety of massages across centres read more
Discuss | Trackback | Tell a friend
Under this mode, the government will pay the operator 40 per cent of the amount initially, while the remaining 60 per cent will be spent by the opera read more
Discuss | Trackback | Tell a friend
Capital markets watchdog Sebi is looking into the trade details and various suspected violations by Modi-linked entities, including another jewellery read more
Discuss | Trackback | Tell a friend
Senior Congress leader Abhishek Manu Singhvi has denied any knowledge of the transactions and said there's "no way of accepting that the statement is read more
Discuss | Trackback | Tell a friend
New world number one Roger Federer delivered another polished performance to beat Andreas Seppi 6-3, 7-6(3) in the semi-finals of the ABN AMRO World read more
Discuss | Trackback | Tell a friend